As the most professional Chinese language school in New Zealand, Happy Mandarin is far ahead in Mandarin teaching. We hope to use our existing resources to add new courses and expand new markets more efficiently.
We plan to offer a variety of tutoring courses including English, math, coding and arts since the second half of 2019.
Please join us.
- English Language Teacher (part-time)
- Chinese Language Teacher (part-time)
- Math Teacher (part-time)
- Science Teacher (Part-time)
Chinese Language Teacher
You must be a NATIVE MANDARIN SPEAKER and experienced in teaching and mentoring. You will teach courses in Chinese language including listening, speaking, reading, writing and a little bit Chinese culture. You must have a degree in CHINESE or TEACHING CHINESE AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE. We prefer you have a master’s degree (or high) in linguistics, teaching or education. We will offer you a part-time position first and you may be promoted to full-time depends on your performance.
English Language Teacher
You must be a NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER and experienced in teaching and mentoring. You will teach courses in English language including listening, speaking, reading and writing. We prefer you have a bachelor’s degree (or high) in teaching or education. We will offer you a part-time position first and you may be promoted to full-time depends on your performance.
Job Duties and Tasks for both
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Evaluate and grade students’ home work.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and handouts.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Compile, administer, and grade examinations.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks.
- Advise students on academic and vocational curricula, and on career issues.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching and research issues.
Soft Skills & Technical Skills for both
- Patient and kind
- Attention to students’ emotion
- Responsible and professional
- Ability to use Office Suite and different multimedia to support your teaching.
- Skilled in using smartphone (We give feedbacks on smartphone apps
Casual Talent Pool
Welcome to register in our candidates’ pool if you wish to be considered for a temporary job. Our manager would be looking for suitable candidates to fill casual, short-term, or contract roles through our candidates’ pool.